SPECIALTY "INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES"
Information technology and telecommunications are the fastest growing industry in the world. The industry is investing enormously and operates leading global technology companies with a constant need for skilled personnel.
Engineers in the field of information and telecommunication technologies are realized in a wide range of areas of the economy such as:
- Information and Communication Technology Specialists
- Digital TV specialists
- Engineers in multimedia equipment and technologies
- Network and system administrators
- Engineers "Network Support and Operation"
- Designers of computer and telecommunication networks
- Engineers in mobile telecommunication operators
- Marketing specialists in mobile operators
- Radar and radionavigation engineers
- Managers in computer and telecommunication companies and others.
Information Technology and Telecommunication encompass all devices, systems and technologies that allow people to communicate with each other. This includes ways of processing and transmitting information through different media, and how telecommunication and computer networks to exchange information are organized, managed and used.
Bachelor degree training takes place within 4 years for full-time and 5years in part-time form. Master's degree training after acquiring Bachelor's degree is 1.5 years.
The training is done in the modern laboratories of the department, such as:
- SAMSUNG's Innovation Lab,
- iCard Laboratory,
- National Instruments Laboratory,
- "Antennas and microwave technology",
- "Communication Technology and Technologies",
- "Video Technologies",
- "Telecommunication networks and optical transmission systems",
- "Cable lines and sensor networks",
- "Audio Systems",
- Laboratory for modern microcomputer and logic devices, etc.
Specialized disciplines are being studied in the field of modern Information Technology and Telecommunications, such as:
- "Computer Communication Systems and Internet Technologies",
- "Multimedia Technologies",
- "Computer Networks and Information Security",
- "Antennas and Microwave Devices in Mobile Communications",
- "Microprocessor technology",
- "Terminal Devices and Mobile Applications",
- "Optoelectronics and Optical Communications",
- "Satellite Communications",
- "Mobile communication systems" and others.